Schools Coaching online
About this course:
- Term Packages are broken into blocks of 10 lessons.
- Training programs are tailored to each group’s level of experience.
- Classes are conducted online through Zoom.
- Class competitions are conducted through the online platform playchess.com or chesskids.com
- The organizing teacher or a designated parent is welcome to attend the class.
A typical class consists of:
- A thematic talk based on an instructive classic or contemporary game.
- Tactical puzzles and endgame challenges for the class to solve and work out together.
- In the first class, I give the students an online simultaneous, so as I can assess the relative strength of each student and decide on the course curriculum.
- In the second class, we begin a weekly competition with prizes for the winners at the end of the term.
- Parents and/or a teacher will be emailed a pdf of the class lesson that can be printed of at the end of each class, so students can go over the weekly lessons and build up their chess knowledge through independent further study if they so wish.
€7 per student for 60 min lesson
Min 10 students per lesson
Chessbud Ireland strictly adheres to the Irish Chess Union’s Child Protection Policy which means that lessons involving individuals or groups of children under the age of eighteen must take place in the presence of an adult or a guardian. For further information please see the relevant documentation at